We make deliveries to the address provided by customers on the check-out page, social network order, order mail (e-mail), phone order (voice and sms). While we’ll try to re-confirm all addresses provided, customers are encouraged to provide the correct shipping addresses to avoid unnecessary delays in deliveries.TC’s Delivery Rates:
- Lagos Central Mainland and Island axes: N500
- Other areas of Lagos: N700
- Other cities outside Lagos: Calculated on check-out
TC’s Free Delivery:
We make free deliveries in Nigeria to customers in different locations making order(s) above certain caps as follows:
- Lagos: order/orders of N10,000 and above
- Other Cities: order/orders of N20,000 and above
The delivery rates enumerated are solely for retail purchases only. Wholesale orders’ delivery rates will be communicated to the customer if applicable.
Deliveries are undertaken usually within 2 working days of order confirmation for Lagos orders and within 3 working days for outside Lagos orders. While we do not foresee such, any change or delay in delivery will be communicated to customers as appropriate.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday within the hours of 9:00Hrs to 17:00Hrs often extending to 18:00Hrs on special occasions.
- Lagos orders: made by our delivery partners
- Outside Lagos orders: made by our delivery partners which include inter-city buses and a courier company. Customers can also elect their preferred delivery method/option as long as they trust and are willing to bear the risk associated with their choice.
Customers can decide to pick up their orders themselves at our Office or any designated pick-up points at no cost whatsoever. The pick-up address will be discussed with and communicated to the customer accordingly. In the long run, our aim is to establish pick-up centers across the major cities in Nigeria.